Monday, August 10, 2009

Summer Fun!

Silly hairdo!
LOVES his bath!
Obsessed with a fake leaf that he found...

Evan & Maddux...best buds!


Agh...I just realized it has been almost a month since I last updated the blog! Here is a quick run-down of what we have been up to...

* We celebrated my brother's 30th birthday on July 17th by going out to dinner and then to his baseball game. Evan even dressed for the occasion...a shirt that had a picture of Matt on the front and said, "My Uncle is a 30 Year Old Rock Star", on the back! Evan was a trooper at the game and stayed up until the end, which wasn't until 11pm!
* Spent a weekend in Alexandria with Grandma and Grandpa Pasche. We played, went to Art in the Park, and had a great time hanging out with Hailey and Maddy!
* Evan had his 9 month appointment at the end of July. He weighs 26 pounds
(95-97% percentile) and 31 inches (97% percentile)...a big boy! He is crawling around at lightning speed, pulling himself up, still getting into the dog's dish, loves to squeal, makes silly noises with his tongue, and is VERY ticklish! He is such a hoot!
* We went boating with the Grieger's on Saturday and had a great time! They hadn't seen Evan since he was a month old, so it was fun to see them. It was Evan's first time on a boat and he loved it. He didn't even seem to mind the life jacket.
* Lots of play dates with friends...so much fun!
* I had to go to a workshop for 2 days last week, so Evan went to daycare. He immediately started checking out the new toys and reacquainting himself with Betsy, Lars, and the kitty. He didn't seem to mind when mommy left!
I go back to work in a week and a half...I can't believe summer is almost over! I have had an amazing summer with Evan and am going to miss him like crazy when I go back to school. I am grateful though that I love my job and that Evan loves his daycare. I think it will be good once we get back into the swing of things!

No comments: