Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Almost 4 months old!

Valentine photo shoot...



Our sweet little Valentine!

Enjoying his new "ducky" bath!



Baby Cole (Jane's little guy)

I can't believe that Evan will be 4 months old on Saturday! Where doe the time go?!
We went over to visit my friend Jane and baby Cole on Monday. Cole seems so tiny and he is actually a little bigger than Evan was when he was born! Is it possible that Evan was that small?
Evan had a great first Valentine's day and was a good sport with my photo shoot. I tried to get the dog in a picture too, but he wanted nothing to do with it. Aaron actually caught Maddux behind the chair eating the paper heart the next morning!
Right now Evan loves to play "so big", stand up and show off his strong legs (while being held of course), "talk" to us, put things in his mouth (especially his blankets and burp cloths), read books, play with his froggy carseat toy and any toy that lights up or plays music, take baths (he just got a new duck tub from Matt and Hannah), and play under his activity gym.
He gets more fun everyday and we are pretty crazy about him!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I LOVE the pictures of the Valentine photo shoot! Soooo cute! Ethan had the same ducky bath - very fun! I can't believe Evan is that big already! I need to see the little guy again! Good to see a pic of cute little Cole, too!