Monday, February 23, 2009

Busy Weekend...

Lots of smiles...

Laura and Evan


Baby Macie




Since Aaron was working this weekend, Evan and I headed to Eau Claire to visit my parents. My friend Kristen was also being induced on Friday, so it was a good time to go. We visited great grandpa on Friday night and Evan had his first "giggle" while we were there! He has done it a couple of times since...very sweet! On Saturday my cousin Laura stopped over to visit. She was in town for a little while and wanted to come and see how big Evan has gotten! In the afternoon we went to the Home Show with my mom. I had Evan in the Baby Bjorn and he seemed to love it. He likes to watch what is going on around him and check things out, but I wasn't sure how he would do in it. I tried it a couple of times when he was younger and he was not amused! I think it's better now that he can face forward and see what is going on. Kristen had her baby on Saturday morning, so I was able to go and visit in the hospital while Evan stayed with grandma. It was a great weekend, but I think we wore Evan out. He slept the entire way home yesterday and took quite a few naps today.
He also ROLLED OVER for the first time today!!! Three times from back to front...our little guy is growing up!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow, Evan - you are such a cutie! Love the smiley pictures! Macie would like to protest the picture posted of her as she does not think it is very flattering!!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Can't believe how fast he's growing. Isaac and Lily can't wait to play with him!