Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fun in the tub with his pj's on...


Making a mess and cleaning it up!

I said that I was going to start updating the blog on Sunday nights, but I don't have much to report on right now. Just that our little guy is quite sneaky!
I went into work for a little while on Saturday morning while Evan and daddy hung out. When I got home, Evan was eating lunch and had food smashed into his hair. We had a b-day party to go to, so I decided to give him a quick bath. I had the water running and had just turned to get something off of the shelf when I heard a splash. Evan was in the tub with his pj's on! Agh! I guess he was so excited to get into the tub that he couldn't wait. I think he would have been happy to just swim in his pajamas, but I thought he'd get more clean if I took them off!
We went to my friend Jane's house to celebrate Cole's first birthday. It was a great party and Evan had fun playing with Cole's toys and seeing all of his friends. I was looking for Evan at one point and found him in the bathroom. He was sitting on the floor and watching Jane's little niece go to the bathroom! I guess he was keeping her company!
I forgot to post last time about my missing car keys. A couple of weeks ago, Evan was playing with my keys. Later that night I realized that I couldn't find them. We looked everywhere, even creeping into his room while he was sleeping to try and find them. We looked in all of the drawers, cabinets, and even in the garbage. My other set was in my purse, which happened to be locked in my car! I had to call the Crystal police department to come and open my car so that I could get to work! We still haven't found the keys, but are hoping that Evan will tell someone where he hid them!
He is growing up so fast and is always into something...he is definitely keeping us on our toes!


1 comment:

Kristen said...

What a pleasant surprise to see a new post already! Keep 'em coming! What a little cutie!